I feel so proud when friends tell me their parents like me. Like damn right they do, I am a delight.
- 15-year-old me: MOM I'm practically an ADULT ugggh you never let me do ANYTHING in olden times i could get MARRIED *eye roll into another dimension*
- me now: for my birthday i want food and to stay on your health insurance
most beautiful feeling when you realize your dua has been answered.
The next time a man starts yelling at you, cut him off and tell him you just can’t talk to him when he’s being so emotional.
I have done this and can confirm that is a LOT of fun to watch them implode afterward.
- Mother: *calls while I'm at work*
- Mother: *calls while I'm in a meeting*
- Mother: *calls while I give a presentation*
- Mother: *calls while I'm at lunch*
- Mother: *calls while I'm on the train*
- Me: HELLO MOM IS EVERYTHING OK
- Mother: Yes, just wanted to say hi :)